Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time to Update the Resume

Carolina Talent uses the 800casting system for their clients and talent.

Here is my 800casting profile...

As you can see, it has a space where you declare that you're an actor, singer, stage actor, etc.  If you notice on mine, I checked the "model" box as well. I've got some decent pictures up....what can it hurt?

I booked the very first modeling job I was submitted for!

Now, I'm not getting whisked away to NYC to take pics on top of the Statue of Liberty in an American flag floor-length sequin gown with hair that could get caught in a ceiling fan and day-glo makeup. This isn't ANTM.  I'm doing some pictures for an internal project for an international marketing agency's Charlotte operations.  I'm not exactly sure what all it will entail, but I do know it's being shot in a grocery store.  Glamorous? No. But it's a paying job and credits, and seeing that the "model" box was checked "for the heck of it", I'm not complaining.  Far from it.  Work is work, and I am excited for this new opportunity!


Also worth mentioning:

The Cast List for In the Interest of Justice

The cast list for the movie John & I are doing is posted!  So great to get a look at all the other actors I'll be working with!

No comments:

Post a Comment