Friday, January 7, 2011

A Big Leap Out of the Boat

First off, congrats to Mariana who shot a Family Dollar Ad Wednesday night.  She did a fabulous job and was out of there in 1/3 of the time they had allotted her. The ad agency was pleased, and they told us they would be interested in using her again.  I'm proud of my kidlet!




NOW THE BIG NEWS:

John and I both got cast in the movie we auditioned for last month!!!

It's called "In the Interest of Justice".  It's about a single mother (Haley) and her son (Justice) who have no family, and the choices she must make when she finds out she is dying.  John and I will play Haley and Justice's best friends and neighbors, Julie and Marcus (we are playing a mother and son!).

The movie is being produced by Flat Shadow Productions.  This is the studio's first full length film.  They plan on submitting it to DVD distributors, HBO, and Cannes Film Festival.  It's a low-budget indie, but I obviously can't expect that million dollar contract on my first-ever movie role. (Maybe #2 :)

Hopefully to come will be blog posts about the ins and outs of filming our first movie.  We are having a cast meet and greet January 30th and will begin filming mid-February.  Filming will be done on Sundays  - I suppose for us 9-5ers (which I appreciate).


GOD IS SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment