Saturday, February 5, 2011

Modeling Job

So....the modeling job last Tuesday...

Interesting start to a modeling career.  It was kinda what I thought it was going to be when I first heard about the job - a training manual for Acosta Sales & Marketing's new employees.  I was a "merchandiser", which means one of Acosta's employees.  I had a nametag with my name (that was kind of weird) and everything.  Lots of pictures stocking and unstocking shelves.  I also was the "employee" to be photographed with the company big-wig, "store manager", calling in sick (yay for acting skills!), and walking in to work.  Have you ever had to stay perfectly still and yet appear to be walking at the same time?  I can now say I have.

One of the great parts about this job was getting to work with some of Carolina Talent's finest models...Bill Sykes (who is also in the movie with me), Li-Lun Chen, Nyquell Terry, Mike Cross, Stephan Soper and more.


So, what's next for me?  I've got an ITS workshop this morning.  Runway and Monologue and Commercials, oh my!  Also, sometime this weekend I'll be videoing an audition for a movie that's filming in Winston-Salem.  Cross your fingers for me on that one - it looks like a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Nice update! Best wishes as you pursue your dreams!
    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I modeled for 10 years, during and after college. If you ever need to vent, I'm here. It's tough out there.

    ReplyDelete